Differentiating your brand from others is critical to business survival. So is communicating the benefits of your brand. When you personalize your business information and tools, your potential clients starts to see your business as professional one that will be around for a long time.
Think about legendary brands such as McDonald’s, Apple, Aflac, Michelin and Starbucks, and one of the first spontaneous associations is often with the brand logo: the golden arches, bitten apple, Aflac duck, Michelin man or Starbucks mermaid. Red Bull’s two charging red bulls in front of a yellow sun differentiate it from numerous competing brands and signify the brand’s promise to provide energy.
Creating a logo for your business does this for you, at Caviar Web design we recognize that logo is a single symbol that helps people recognize your personal brand , a good logo can tell people just about everything they need to know about your business: your name, what you do, your business style, value and more this logo will be placed everywhere, from your business cards to brochures and website to marketing campaigns, so you should be able to create a professional personal logo with us for your businesses that will be the heart and soul your business.
We create all kinds of logos at Caviar Web design.
HERE ARE THE TYPES OF LOGOS WE CAN CREATE FOR YOUR BUSINESS AT CAVIAR WEB DESIGN.
- SYMBOL OR ICON: This type of logo represents the company in a simple but bold manner. In most cases, the image is abstract and stylized to give visual interest. Most companies that use this type of logo will have a very simple main logo, but may choose to create additional alternative versions that appear a little more flashy. The human mind can easily remember a simple form much easier than a complex one. It is best to use a simple symbol or icon if you plan on building a large business. You probably recognize symbol logos like Apple, Shell and Mercedes-Benz.
- WORD MARK: These are uniquely styled text logos that spell out the company or brand name. Many times, custom fonts are created specifically for brands to use across all their marketing and branding collateral. Some examples include Facebook, Disney and Sony.
- LETTER MARK: Letter marks are exclusively typographic. They use a symbol representing the company through the use of its initials or the brands first letter. Many companies choose to use this type of logo because their initials can better graphically illustrate the company better than the full name (name is too long), the name is hard to pronounce, or it is just not distinct enough to carry its own weight. Some companies and organizations that use letter marks include Hewlett-Packard, Chanel and General Electric.
- COMBINATION MARK:These logos combine a word mark and a symbol or icon to give the flexibility for the use of either or both elements across a variety of applications. A well-designed combination mark looks just as good with the elements separate as it does with them together. You might recognize some combo marks like Hawaiian Airlines, Adidas and Sprint.
- EMBLEM: An emblem logo encases the company name within the design. Some examples include Starbucks, the NFL and Harley-Davidson Motorcycles.
What kind of logo do you have? Are you looking to get a new logo designed for your company or website? At Caviar Web design we can do this for you. When you develop a new logo for your brand, you can benefit from this simple tool in many ways. Your logo will become a surrogate for your business, and will become well known so that when people see your logo, they see you. Your logo will get you noticed; Your logo will help you pre-educate prospective clients on what you do. Your logo will help you create strong name recognition
Build a brand for your business today at little or no cost, our price is the best out there Caviar Web design remains the best for all your logo designs. Why don't you design your logos with us to build a lasting brand for yourself and your business?